What We Believe
WHY WE EXIST
We work together for a better tomorrow for the members of our community — one where they can do the things they love to do and enjoy having a respected, positive role in the community.
HOW WE CARRY OUT OUR WORK
We value the dignity, independence and unique personal culture of every individual and family. We believe that no matter how difficult a person’s past or present struggles, and no matter how long their journey toward healing and happiness, there is always hope. We deliver our supportive services in a timely manner and consistently seek to evaluate and improve our approaches.
WHAT WE DO
We help individuals, couples, and families improve relationships, emotional health, and positive behavior through individually-designed, positive-based, community-centered support services.
OUR CORE BELIEFS
- Each person is the expert on his or her own life.
- All people deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
- All people have strengths, talents, abilities and preferences.
- All people are capable of positive change and success.
- We do not blame or criticize families or other helping professionals.