We specialize in providing supportive services for individuals and families with emotional, relational, behavioral, or developmental struggles so they can live safely and successfully at home and in the community.
We focus on coordinating and helping provide the support needed for individuals to return from, or avoid needing in the first place, lengthly and costly formal out-of-home residence-based services such as hospitals, residential treatment centers, or detention centers.
We offer a variety of services focused on the needs of individuals and families in the community. Currently, all of our services are provided in the state of Arizona. The following are an example of some of our services:
- Independent Living Skills
- Social Skills Development
- Care Coordination / Case Management
- Therapeutic Foster Care / Home2Home
- Individualized Living Environments
- Parenting Skills Training and Support
- Parent Aide Services
- DCS In-Home Services / Family Preservation & Reunification
- Individual, Family, and Couples Counseling
- Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Services
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Education
- Medication Management / Psychiatric Medication Services
If you would like more information about any of these services, please Contact Us.